Added by Kevin on Monday 24th August
Updated 30th October 2020;
A reminder to all guests at Lochgelly Raceway, including drivers, race teams and spectators.Drive In Viewing
• You must remain at your vehicle for throughout the course of the evening
o You are NOT permitted to stand / sit at the side of your car, nor at the safety barrier.
o You can only sit or stand in front or within your vehicle
• A face covering must be worn at any time you are not within your vehicle, this includes when your windows or doors are open, and when visiting the toilets / going for food.
• The toilets / food outlet that you should use is the facilities under / adjacent to the race control building.
• Please ensure you keep 2m distancing from other parties, this includes queuing / going to toilets / café.
• Ensure you wash & sanitise your hand regularly throughout the evening
• Should you have any symptoms before the event, please do not attend
• There is no access to the pit area at this time.
• You must not share a car with anyone from another household
• Anyone from an area in the Scottish tier 3 or above, should follow government guidance on travel restrictions.Walk In Spectators
Not permitted from 1st October.
Race Teams [Event Participants]
- Face coverings MUST be worn whilst in the pit area and the terraces, this is to protect others as much as reducing the chance of you catching the virus
- 2m distancing should be maintained between families/bubbles (max 2 households)
- The stand and terracing between the snack bar and stand are available for race teams – please ensure you spread across this area to ensure 2m distancing is achieved – face coverings must also be worn
- A maximum of 6 people (age 12 and over) are permitted per car - this includes the driver and must be from a MAXIMUM OF 2 HOUSEHOLDS.
- Anyone showing any symptoms or are currently covid positive must not attend
- Please ensure that you sanitise your hands throughout the evening, and wash them regularly.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Previous News ArticlesNational Hot Rod European Championship 2021News Round UpTyre DatabasesNext Open PracticeApril Fixture AmendmentsAdvertise With HRPPractice 27-3-21Ninja Kart Sponsorship2021 Fixture AmendmentsMinistox SponsorshipMicro Banger TEAMS2021 Season2.0 Hot Rod Sponsorship2021 Stock Rods at HRPSuperstox Tire SeriesMerry ChristmasWinter Series Cancelled2.0 Hot Rod PanelsSponsorship and AdvertisingWho Could Have Scripted 2020?Ninja Karts AnnouncementHRP Winter SeriesSuperstox World ChampionshipMicro Banger World Cup 2020Fixture News