A non-contact budget formula where you can be on track in as little as £1000!
With strict rules to ensure that the racing remains close and competitive, it is a driver's skill that will propel them to victory lane.
The CC Rod formula have excelled in recent years at Lochgelly Raceway, providing some nail biting action with a mix of driver calibre across the field, leading to some interesting racing! One of the most consistent formula at Lochgelly, the CC Rods are a pivotal part of our formula line up.
Additional Comments and Rules
As discussed at the 2020 drivers meeting for the formula, the following will be implemented for the 2020 race season.
- The Scottish Championship will be contested from an out of the hat draw and will consist of 2 reverse grid heats, with the final being formed based on the points scored in the 2 qualifying heats. In order to be eligible for a place on the grid, drivers must have participated in at least 50% of the race meetings in the season to date OR at least 2 of the previous 3 meetings. The promotion reserves the right to alter this, and run the race as the first race of the night, depending on numbers booked in. Drivers not having met the eligibility criteria will be required to start from the back, in all Scottish Championship races.
- Any driver turning up to race without booking will be required to start from the back of their grade.
- Drivers will be graded using their season total points, though the average will be considered as well, throughout the 2020 season.
- 2021 CC Rod Rules - Updated 23rd Feb 2021
- CC Rods National Points 2021 - Updated 28th Sep 2021
Other Useful Links
- 2021 Drivers List
- Roll of Honour [Coming Soon]