Safety Rules and Regulations
Hardie Race Promotions are a family orientated race venue, and whilst due care is taken, sometimes accidents can happen.
In order to reduce the risk of accidents occuring, a number of stadium rules and regulations are in place for both the general public and race teams.
- No pedestrian access to the pit lane at any time during a race meeting. Pedestrians must only use the exits at the main reception or via the stand.
- Pedestrians have no access to the raceway.
- Spectators cannot cross the pitlane whilst vehicles or race cars are entering or exiting the raceway. A safety gate is in place to prevent this from occuring.
- Scooters, Bicycles and other ride on toys are not permitted to be used within the stadium. This includes the pit area, stands and walkways. All cyclists should dismount when entering the stadium via this method.
. Adults pushing coupe cars, buggys, tricycles etc are permitted, but must only be pushed by responsible adults in a safe manner.
- Spectators within the pits must not run or allow children to run about.
- All spectators MUST remain behind the safety barrier at all times throughout a race meeting.
- Race sponsors or trophy presenters, must be escorted onto the raceway to present trophies. There must be no moving vehicles on the raceway at this time. This includes recovery vehicles.
- A strict no speeding policy is in force when entering or leaving the raceway. Any driver found to be travelling at excessive speed whilst entering or leaving the raceway will be loaded up and may face further disciplinary action as a result.
- A no smoking policy is in place within the pit area.
- No running within the pit area - this includes any children with a race team.
- All formula (except bangers) are required to use raceceivers. The signal for this is available at the drivers sign in office. Any driver not wearing a raceceiver, or it not working, will be removed from the race.
- All drivers should sign in before going to scrutineering. Any driver not signed in will not be permitted to be scrutineered until they have done so.
- Under no circumstances must drivers intentionally drive or park in the safe area of the infield - this will result in a load up, or a 1 meeting ban if on the last race of the evening.
There are first aid points found at the
and with the paramedics on race days.
The above general stadium rules and regulations are in place for your own safety and the safety of others.