Added by Kevin on Monday 2nd August
Hardie Race Promotions wish to make race fans and drivers aware of the following changes to our published fixture list.
Saturday 18th September - This event has been cancelled.
The Superstox Hoosier Tyre Event due to take place on this date has been moved to Saturday 28th August.
The Ninja Kart Scottish Championship event has been moved to Saturday 2nd October.
This change is due to the re-arranged Ipswich Spede Weekend taking place across the weekend of the 18th September.
John Gibson Memorial
Added by Kevin on Thursday 29th July
Following this Friday nights event at Lochgelly Raceway (30th July), our next event will be the inaugural hosting of the John Gibson Memorial event (7th August).
John was a familiar face around the ovals over the last few decades, being involved in some form since the late 70s, and was a great friend and helper to many drivers through the years, but was most commonly found around the Gilchrist cars having helped Tommy and John Gilchrist and latterly Stuart.
A perpetual nickel trophy has been put up by the Gilchrist family for the event - a trophy we are sure many drivers would love to get their hands on.
Drivers can book in for this event through our online shop area of our website - though any visiting drivers must first inform / speak to their home promotion.
The Stock Rods, Classic Hot Rods, Junior Productions and UKMC Sponsored Ninja Karts also feature.
Superstox National Championship
Added by Kevin on Wednesday 21st July
Spedeworth / Incarace would like to make all Superstox drivers who are attending the 2021 National Championship Weekend at Hednesford Hills Raceway aware that following the previous announcement that although only one new tyre can be declared, a grand total of six tyres can be declared for the event.
Silver Roofs Determined
Added by Kevin on Monday 28th June
Hardie Race Promotions are pleased to confirm that following the conclusion of the 2020-21 points championships for the 2.0 Hot Rods and Stock Rod formula, the new National Points Champions are as follows.
2.0 Hot Rods - Cameron Willacy 144
Stock Rods - Siobhan Martin 25
Congratulations to both drivers on their achievements over the last year or so, in what has been a challenging time for everyone! We hope that both drivers will continue to show off the silver roof with pride for the year ahead!
Additionally, HRP, in association with Spedeworth Motorsports can confirm that National Hot Rods driver Ross Mcwilliam (330) can be confirmed as the 2020-21 Scottish Series Points Champion.
The 2.0 Hot Rod World Championship takes place on the 17th and 18th July weekend in Northern Ireland, and six HRP drivers will be represented. Cameron Willacy, Gerry Hendry, Scott Devine, Kevin Stewart, Marc Honeyman and Greg Honeyman are the six named drivers.
The Stock Rod World Championship was due to take place at Ipswich next weekend, however, a new date has yet to be set for this, with the points now being reset. Once we have further information, we will confirm the date and the qualifiers.
Added by Kevin on Wednesday 16th June
Hardie Race Promotions Press Release
Hardie Race Promotions wish to give advance notice of a number of fixture changes that we are required to make to our published fixture list.
Saturday 26th June. This event has been changed to Friday 25th June, however, Micro Bangers and the Caravans have been removed from this fixture and have been rescheduled for later in the season - read below.
Saturday 6th November - This event was originally scheduled to be the Michelle Freck Memorial event, however, due to a clashing with the 1300 Stock Car European Championship at Ipswich, this has been pushed back to Saturday 13th November. This event will also see the Micro Bangers become a team event, and the Caravan Carnage race added onto this meeting.
Saturday 13th November - This event was originally scheduled to be the Van Bangers Scottish Championship and Firework Finale. This event has been brought forward to Saturday 6th November with the original formula in place.
Our fixture list has been updated to reflect this change.
We will notify you of any further fixture changes as soon as possible.
News ArchiveJuly Speed Weekend Info
- Added 3rd June 2021 10:22June Speed Weekend 2021
- Added 25th May 2021 14:41Return to Racing 2021
- Added 14th April 2021 11:53National Hot Rod European Championship 2021
- Added 7th April 2021 15:02News Round Up
- Added 30th March 2021 14:31Tyre Databases
- Added 30th March 2021 12:04Next Open Practice
- Added 29th March 2021 16:19April Fixture Amendments
- Added 22nd March 2021 10:10Advertise With HRP
- Added 16th March 2021 09:58Practice 27-3-21
- Added 15th March 2021 15:51Ninja Kart Sponsorship
- Added 8th March 2021 11:202021 Fixture Amendments
- Added 15th February 2021 10:43Ministox Sponsorship
- Added 21st January 2021 13:24Micro Banger TEAMS
- Added 19th January 2021 13:132021 Season
- Added 18th January 2021 11:122.0 Hot Rod Sponsorship
- Added 15th January 2021 14:382021 Stock Rods at HRP
- Added 14th January 2021 16:15Superstox Tire Series
- Added 13th January 2021 15:58Merry Christmas
- Added 22nd December 2020 16:37Winter Series Cancelled
- Added 26th November 2020 10:032.0 Hot Rod Panels
- Added 25th November 2020 09:46Sponsorship and Advertising
- Added 13th November 2020 14:23Who Could Have Scripted 2020?
- Added 10th November 2020 16:41Ninja Karts Announcement
- Added 30th October 2020 16:41HRP Winter Series
- Added 22nd October 2020 11:50