Ministox are a formula for young racers aged between 11 and 16.
This 1000cc contact formula can often bring some great close racing, and some spectacular incidents.
The cars however, are built like tanks and are fully armoured with steel bumpers and chassis rails.
Many of today's top short oval stars cut their racing teeth in this ever-popular class.
National Points are awarded for all meetings that are attended throughout the UK. The driver must inform us that they are attending an away meeting, or may not be awarded points for that meeting.
- 2022 ORCi Ministox Rules - Updated 31st Jan 2022
- Ministox Grading Chart - Effective 30th April 22 - Updated 19th Apr 2022
- Ministox National Points Chart 2022 - Updated 9th May 2022
- Ministox Track Championship 2022 - Updated 9th May 2022
Other Useful Links
- 2022 Drivers List
- Roll of Honour [Coming Soon]