Private Hire Information
Lochgelly Raceway is available for hire throughout the week and is available on selected weekends throughout the year.
Hiring Lochgelly Raceway is a great way to maximise track time, build your confidence, try out a new car or race setup, or to run in an engine.What Does It Cost
Monday - Friday, between 10am and 5pm. £75 per hour, minimum of 2 hours. Additional cars charged at £25 per car per hour.
Monday - Friday 5pm - Onwards. £100 per hour, minimum of 2 hours. Additional cars charged at £35 per car per hour.
Weekends (Where available). £100 per hour, minimum of 2 hours, provided someone is on site and available. Additional cars charged at £35 per car per hour.Further Information
- Split the cost with upto 4 drivers
- Under all circumstances there must be no more than 4 cars on track at any one time.
- There is a minimum booking of 2 hours booking. This includes your unloading and loading up.
- Any bookings running over their allocated time slot will be charged an additional 1 hour. You must have exited the raceway by the end of your time slot.
- Bookings no earlier than 10am will be permitted.
- Additional cars are permitted, but will be charged an additional fee per car, per hour.
- Anyone with the booking party that is required to be on the infield will be required to wear a hi viz and remain in the safe area whilst the track is live
. Any other person(s) should remain on the spectator side of the fence.
- This is self marshalled.
- Anyone driver cars must have full race safety equipment on as per the ORCi guidelines.
- The pit gate MUST be closed before any cars begin to practice.
- The start rostrum should not be used as an entry to or from the raceway.
Failure to attend a private hire will result in you being suspended from racing until the hire fee is paid for.
The person making the booking will be responsible for ensuring the health and safety of all attendees. Whilst the office is open, this can be done at the office. Outside office hours, this must be completed electronically. An email address must be supplied at the time of booking.
For further information, or to make a booking, please contact us via our online General Enquiry form, or give us a call.